- Ten Traditional Catholic Practices To Get Out Of Habitual Sin
- Twelve Things to Remember If You Keep Falling Into the Same Sin
- Maximilian Kolbe on Serious Sin
- Overcoming Habitual Sin by Compunction
- Reclaim Sexual Health: a Catholic-based online recovery program created by a partnership between Elizabeth Ministry International and Candeo. Due to the success of the program, it has now expanded to other online, audio, and print resources as well. The audience includes not only individuals who want to reclaim God’s plan for their sexuality, but also the parents and spouses who have been impacted by their loved ones’ unhealthy sexual behaviors. We also provide resources for clergy and counselors who want to help their constituents break free from the addiction and compulsions of pornography, masturbation, and sex addiction.
- National Catholic Council on Addictions: a parished-based Catholic outreach program to assist those struggling with alcoholism and other drug addictions.
- Courage: an international apostolate of the Catholic Church, which ministers to persons with same-sex attractions and their family and friends.
- Retrouvaille: a Catholic program designed to help troubled marriages regain their health. It helps spouses uncover or re-awaken the love, trust and commitment that originally brought them together. The program is highly successful in saving floundering marriages, even bringing reconciliation to couples who have already separated and divorced.
- Albria: We offer a safe, non-judgmental and supportive environment for Twin Cities women and couples facing an unexpected pregnancy. Our clients experience friendship, hope and encouragement through positive and life-affirming personal support services, education and resources.